Mama, we want to help YOU succeed in helping you build your Business or help you find your approach with your job hunt.
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for women returning to work by partnering with forward-thinking companies to create environments where women thrive, advance, lead and stay.
The mission of Ladies Who Launch is to drive community, education and inspiration for women and the businesses they have started or are planning to start.
Founded in 1972, NAFE has served as one of the country’s largest associations for women professionals and business owners, providing resources – through education, networking, and public advocacy- to empower women to achieve both career and personal success.
NAWBO is the only dues-based organization representing the interests of all women entrepreneurs across all industries; and with chapters across the country. With far-reaching clout and impact NAWBO is a one-stop resource, propelling women business owners into greater economic, social and political spheres of power worldwide.
The leading national voice and resource for igniting the economic power of women’s entrepreneurship by advocating for, engaging, and supporting the WBC network.
A women in business initiative designed to help women walk into their professional passion and purpose.
The mission of the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) is to support and accelerate business development and growth, targeting women and serving all diverse business owners, in order to strengthen their participation in, and impact on, the economy.
Through the philosophy of abundance, we consciously and intentionally look for ways to share information, leads, contacts, and business. Yes, eWomenNetwork represents a heart-centered approach which honors how women connect, collaborate and create with each other. Our philosophy is “give first, share always” and this approach is the core of our membership culture.
The Founding Moms® is a global collective of offline masterminds and online resources where mom entrepreneurs can exchange, connect and learn from one another. We’re sassy, savvy business folk who want to skip the networking luncheons and boring business card swaps for educational and supportive roundtables. We provide the most comprehensive online and offline resources for mom entrepreneurs who want a deep dive into marketing, branding, and sales so that they can build better businesses.
The Founding Moms Road Map
Why Moms Make The Best Entrepreneurs – Ted Talk by Jill Salzman
Mogul Mom is a powerful small business resource providing educational, actionable, inspiring tips, ideas, and information to mompreneurs everywhere.
Study after study shows that women are underrepresented at every level of the workforce and women returning to the workforce face systematic barriers. The WBW program offers a structured approach that enables women with technical backgrounds to return to the workforce after a career break.
At The Mom Project, we’re committed to helping women remain active in the workforce in every stage of their journey, and we’re proud to work with employers who are committed to designing and supporting a better workplace.
Trade Schools In And Around Orange County
Why study at Concorde?
- Finish in Months, Not Years – Our programs get you ready for health care careers faster than you expect.
- Student-Centered Approach – We’re focused on offering the hands-on clinical experience you need for career success, plus flexible (and COVID-safe) class options including blended online learning.
- Post-Graduation Assistance – We’ll help you put your best foot forward with resume help, networking events and more.
- Nursing, Patient Care, Dental, Allied Health
Contractors State License Services (CSLS) is the largest school in California devoted to the Construction professional. For 25 years, CSLS has helped its students pass the exam to become licensed contractors in the State of California, licensing more students than any other school.
Programs & Courses:
- Home Inspection Courses, Estimating for Construction, Blueprint Reading, ICC Certification, EPA – RRP Certification
Are you looking for a new path to an exciting career as a medical assistant, certified nursing assistant, or a vocational nurse? California Career Institute is a place where people come to find fulfilling careers in the medical field.
As with most important decisions, you’ll probably have a few questions and our team of experts have all the answers.
We make the process simple and you can contact our advisors any time to discuss: classes, programs, enrollment, and future career opportunities.
At UEI, you can get career training and skills that will help you create a future you can be proud of. We believe that every student should have the opportunity to have a better future and will work with you to help make that happen. Our supportive faculty and staff are committed to helping you reach your goals, even when challenges arise. From help with finding the right career path to finding a potential employer after you graduate, UEI is committed to being your partner in success. Together, we can change your life.
So, what makes us different from your other options?
We are here to transform lives — we’re committed to helping you gain the career and personal skills that will help you build a future you can be proud of.
Programs: AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN, BUSINESS OFFICE ADMINISTRATION, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, DENTAL ASSISTANT, ELECTRICIAN TECHNICIAN, HEATING, VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING (HVAC), MEDICAL ASSISTANT, MEDICAL BILLING AND INSURANCE CODING, MEDICAL OFFICE SPECIALIST, PHARMACY TECHNICIAN, WELDING TECHNICIAN
Since our founding in 1991, Summit College has provided affordable, quality education to students seeking new paths. We began with one campus in Colton, California, which was quickly approved by the Bureau of Private Post Education. Then, just three years later, in 1994, we received national accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (or ACCET). Our three accredited locations give you more options as you seek to elevate your career.
Programs: Allied Health, Technical, Business
Why choose Healthstaff?
- With an innovative approach, Healthstaff has grown from an upstart to become an educational leader providing classes on and offline leading the way in education.
- With both real-world and academic experiences, healthstaff’s faculty emerges itself fully in each student’s education process.
- Education should be affordable and attainable which is why Healthstaff provides several payment options and your own Education Loan Consultants to walk you through the process.
- The promise of a new career path, Healthstaff is there to help you make a future. See what these students had to say.
Programs: Administrative Medical Assistant, Drug and Alcohol Counseling, Clinical & Administrative Medical Assistant, Medical Billing & Coding, Clinical Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Computerized Office & Accounting, Phlebotomy Technician
Modern Technology School has been helping students enter the workforce and start a new career in the Diagnostic Healthcare field since 1981.
Modern Technology School is passionate about training students who want to become an X-Ray Technician, Ultrasound / Vascular Technologist or Medical Assistant / Back Office at our ACCSC Accredited School in California. We equip our students with the education and tools they need in order to make exceptional, long-lasting and valuable contributions throughout their medical diagnostic careers.
We offer our students unique and hands-on training with focused instruction in real-life labs, small class sizes, qualified teachers and a team dedicated to their success from enrollment to diploma.
North Orange County ROP provides high-quality career education for postsecondary and adult students, preparing them with the knowledge and experience to graduate workforce ready. Taught by industry-experienced instructors, students learn fundamental principles in the classroom and gain clinical experience through rigorous hands-on training in local businesses, offices, and work-sites. Students are able to confidently earn vital certifications and/or state licensures to meet the demands of current labor markets.
North Orange County ROP courses are held at Trident Education Center in Anaheim, CA. Students can enroll in a wide range of career pathways to serve communities in northern Orange County and nearby surrounding communities.
Programs: Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Terminology, Nurse Assistant, Vocational Nurse
Coastline ROP is a dynamic educational organization that inspires students to achieve their goals – both in academics and careers. We specialize in career technical education that transforms student aspirations into reality and builds a pipeline of workforce talent for regional businesses. Our programs focus on career technical skills, industry-specific skills, and the necessary personal and professional skills to prepare our students for future academic success and/or a great career. Our business partners benefit by tapping into the talents of our students through internships and other innovative work-based learning opportunities that build industry interest and the next generation of workers.
Programs: Certified Nurse Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician
Welcome to Southern California Institute of Technology. Founded in 1987 by a team of experienced educators, our mission is to offer quality education to our students. SCIT is an independently run, private college located in the city of Anaheim, California. We provide students with the opportunity for successful careers and fulfilling lives with an alternative approach toward education that emphasizes individualized attention and learning by doing. One indicator of the quality of our programs is the success of our over 10,000 alumni.
Programs: General Electrician, Biomedical Technology, Information Technology
Degree Programs: , A.S. Industrial Engineering Technology, B.S. Biomedical Engineering, B.S. Electrical Engineering, B.S. Electronic Engineering, B.S. Information Systems
Headhunters & Recruiters
Julie LaCroix, M.A. Ed. is a career counselor in private practice in Southern California serving adults of all ages with launching, establishing and advancing their careers. She works with adults throughout the country via individual counseling sessions, workshops, and online services.
She offers some great resources and services on her site like resume writing help, career researching opportunities, help for veterans, assessments, and workshops.
Link to her Career Lab – an integrated platform to help you launch a career you’ll love.
Workway places qualified job-seeking candidates in regional to national direct hire, temp-to-hire, and temporary positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist you in finding your next career or temporary opportunity.
We are experts in marketing your specialized skill set and spotlighting your qualifications to hiring companies. We are pleased to offer a generous and extensive benefits package to all of our associates, regardless of length of service. The benefits package includes health insurance, direct deposit and weekly pay.
When registering with Workway, you can be assured:
- You will never pay a fee for Workway to work with you on your career search
- You will have an in-depth phone screening and interview to discuss your resume, interests and potential targets for your career search with an experienced recruiter
- We will get your approval before submitting your resume along with a brief description of your background and how you fit the customer’s needs
- You will learn about Workway benefits as you meet with a dedicated Workway career advisor or recruiter
- We will stay with you every step of your job seeking process and will even stay in touch to ensure you are satisfied with your experience
firstname.lastname@example.org, (949) 553-8700
The choice is yours, we’ve got you covered. Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity or a consulting solution for managing your business and resourcing challenges, we can help.
Extend your job search and find the right role for you, whether it’s on-site or remote work. Unlike job boards or other staffing firms, Robert Half gives you two ways to advance your career. Our local staffing experts promote you to employers, and you can also communicate one-on-one with hiring managers through Robert Half Direct, our online hiring platform.
Innovative Career Resources (http://bit.ly/1MnRYa7) matches LA and Orange County’s top talent with some of Southern CA’s most sought after organizations.
Orange County Job Board
This platform is designed to share job openings with the general public. Please keep in mind that this group focuses on Orange County, CA employment opportunities. Admins will post job fairs, recruitments and job openings periodically. Members are encouraged to do the same.
A career at Salesforce is more than just a job — it’s an opportunity to shape the future. Our company was built on a set of four core values which make that possible: trust, customer success, innovation, and equality. At Salesforce, we harness technologies that revolutionize careers, companies, and the world. Join us to discover a future of opportunities.
Califia Farms is looking for amazing people to join us on their exciting journey
People who live these values:
- Do, Learn Improve
- Act Like an Owner
- Challenge the Status Quo
- The Bottle is Half Full
- We, Not I
- Using our Sixth Sense
If these are values that you share, and you’re passionate about the plant-based revolution please apply today!
Welcome to Vox Media! We’re thrilled you’re considering working with us. You’ll be joining a friendly, fun, fast-paced, innovative, and inspiring community. Our team members come to Vox Media via diverse paths — we have backgrounds in painting, journalism, economics, English literature, sports marketing, advertising, photography, grassroots politics, blogging, soccer, and sketch comedy, just to name a few — and that’s on top of our design, software engineering, sales, video, and writing experience. What unites us is a shared passion for inquiry and excellence in our respective endeavors.
We want to be sure to help Women get the information they need to help empower themselves. Understanding these options that are available only means for a successful future for our Moms in the Community.
2021 New Voices + Barefoot #WeStanForHer Grants
- Grants of $10,000 each to five entrepreneurs will be made to Black women-owned businesses. The grants program also includes complimentary business coaching and mentoring from New Voices Foundation for each grantee company. Applications close on February 28, 2021. For more information, click here.
Merchant Maverick Opportunity Grant
- This grant is open to for-profit businesses that are majority-owned by a Black woman (cisgender or transgender) or a Black femme-identified individual. The program will award four grants of $10,000 each. Deadline to apply is May 1, 2021. Learn more here.
Bold.org – African-American Entrepreneurs Grant – Female Award
- This grant will be awarded to a female African-American entrepreneur at any education level who is currently building or who aspires to build a new business and is currently enrolled as a student. One reward of $1000 will be made (paid to the student’s college or university). Deadline is February 11, 2021. Learn more here.
Emma Johnson Single Mother Grant
- Every month, Johnson gives out $500 cash to one single mom, no strings attached. The 2021 Kickass Single Mom Stimulus Grant has one goal: Give a hand to single moms struggling with money, health, stress, child care, illness and loneliness. Qualifications are simple: 1. You’re a single mom. 2. You need the money right now. Click here to learn more.
Women Who Tech
- Open to North America-based, women-owned startups in tech that have already raised $50K in seed revenue or that are already generating revenue. The organization awards equity-free grants to women-led tech startups on a rolling basis throughout the year. For each grant period, there is a different theme. For the first grant period of 2021, the theme is Emerging Tech; applicants should be focused on emerging technologies to solve systemic global problems. The first place prize for the Women Who Tech Emerging Tech grant is $15,000, and the second-place awardee will receive $5,000. Deadline is February 19, 2021. More information can be found here.
Chicago Foundation For Women (CFW) – 2021 Spring Primary Cycle Process
- CFW will be accepting applications for program or operating support in any of CFW three issue areas (economic security, freedom from violence, access to health) or grants to specifically address the epidemic of violence against women. Grants will range between $10K-$30K. Organizations must be a 501c3 and in the Chicago area. Applications are due by February 17, 2021. More info can be found here.
Asian Women Giving Circle Grant
- These grants will support Asian American women-led organizations and individual artists in NYC who are using arts and culture to: bring about progressive social transformation, raise awareness and catalyze action around critical issues that affect Asian American women, girls and families, and highlight and promote women’s central role as leaders, creators, developers and managers of these projects. RFP is open to both 501(c)(3) organizations and individual artists. 5-8 project grants will be awarded, contingent on available funding. The maximum grant amount is $15,000. Deadline to apply is March 12, 2021. Learn more here.