As you wrap up your Summer plans and Sunshine filled activities , you now can start making checkmarks off your fall bucket list. And let’s face it, from brilliant colored leaves falling to the sweet smell
of pumpkin spice, there’s a bit of magic when it comes to fall. We have you covered with a FUN list of autumn activities will keep you happy and busy.
The Ultimate Fall Bucket List
- Fall trick or treating Spooktacular. Presented by the Police Department and Community Services Department at the Buena Park Civic Center (6650 Beach Blvd. Buena Park 90621). Activities include Candy, Pumpkin Patch, Carnival Games, Arts and Crafts, Food Trucks and Haunted Houses!
Halloween Night Market GardenWalk Anaheim
- Join us for a night of shopping, music, food, and fun! Come join the fun dressed in your Halloween costume and shop from your favorite local spooky shops. Admission is free to access the 60+ vendors that will be attending the event. Enjoy live entertainment, food trucks and photo opps. Be sure to rsvp at spooksiebooevents.com!
2021 Pumpkin Patch at Tanaka Farms
- Irvine’s only authentic farm is reopening their Pumpkin Patch for 2021, join them in picking your own pumpkin right out of the pumpkin patch! Tanaka farms is one of the only farms in OC to have a REAL pumpkin patch. Enjoy wagon rides, and arts and crafts. Open daily from 9 AM – 6 PM now through October 31st!
- Join Pretend City in their collaboration with the OC Ghostbusters this October 23rd! Have a spooky good time with hands on activities and photo opps. Have your little ones do gross motor practice, self-regulation through curiosity and exploration, STEM concepts and sensory play, and locomotor movement.
- Irvine Park Railroad’s Pumpkin Patch in OC will run from September 18 – October 31st. Fun for the entire family, come out and enjoy the many activities setup for kids of all ages. Located behind the train station, admission is completely free. Just pay the entrance fee charged by the County of Orange for each vehicle that enters Irvine Regional Park.
- Join us on the Orange Ghost Walk for a leisurely stroll through Old Town Orange while we talk of things that go bump in the night. Walk past antique stores that deal in goods that may carry a deadly past or something from the other side. Learn about restaurants where meals may be served alongside the dead. What would a ghost tour be without visiting a local business that used to be the Orange Undertaker’s Parlor. Filled with history, beauty and the macabre, our tour gives you a new way to view old sights. Bring comfortable shoes and your backbone!
Patches and Pins Flea Market “IT CHAPTER 2”
- This Flea Market incorporates an array of pins, patches, art, toys, vintage fashion, pop collectibles, retro nostalgia, sneakers and much much more!! Featuring pins and patches, vintage clothing, sneakers, drinks, food, music and many giveaways! Join us Saturday, October 16th at 206 E 4th St, Santa Ana CA from 12 PM – 8 PM. Also featuring Vintagepalooza, OC Vegan Fest, Hat World, Sneaker Exchange and over 150+ vendors!
Adventure City Boo-tastic Halloween party
- Join us for Adventure City’s Boo-tastic Halloween party! Purchase your tickets early as our last event was a sell-out! Tickets for this Special Event are just $29.50 per person! Choose either October 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd 28th or 29th 2021 from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Enjoy 11 exciting rides and walk through our “Trick-or-Treat Street” for FREE candy and trinkets. Ride the Express Train for a fun Halloween Scavenger Hunt and get your FREE glow accessories to light up the night
- Thursday, October 7 5-9pm
- Downtown Brea (birch St)
- Sample the best of local restaurants, breweries and wineries with the purchase of a wristband. The Brea Chamber’s annual family-friendly festival regularly attracts over 2,500 visitors and showcases our vibrant business community and city as one of SoCal’s premiere destinations for exceptional dining. Event is held in Downtown Brea on Thursday, October 7th from
- Held each October, this community festival includes games, crafts, contests, rides, food and fun for the whole family. Featured contests include Featured contests include a Car Show, a World Amateur Arm Wrestling Championship, a Amateur Horseshoe Contest, a Pie-Eating Contest, a Hog Calling, a Baby Contest, a Men’s Leg Contest, a Dog Show, a Chili Cook-off and much more!!
- Silverado Days draws over 60,000 people over a 3-day period to Peak Park in Buena Park
- The festival is sponsored by the Buena Park Noon Lions Club, and this shindig raises thousands of dollars for local charities every year
- Local businesses can join the booster club to help offset festival costs and ensure more money for local charities
- Each year there are more than 15 food booths, 90 arts & crafts booths and 30 carnival rides and games to share with your family and friends
- Featured contests include, a Amateur Horseshoe Contest, a Pie-Eating Contest, a Hog Calling, a Baby Contest, a Dog Show, American Corn Hole tournament, a Chili Cook-off and much, much more!!
- Free parking and no entrance fee. You can come, enjoy the music and festivities, and not spend a dime!
- 723 S Harbor Blvd | October 23, 2021
- Support 15+ vendors at Downtown Fullerton Market pop-up. Family and Pet Friendly event. Dog Halloween Costume Contest at 1pm. Kids Halloween Costume contest at 3pm. Food, drinks, live DJ, live giveaways.
Gente Market Dia de los Muertos
- October 17th
- A dia de los Muertos festival for the whole family to celebrate traditions, culture, and loved ones who have passed.
- Live performances
- Outdoor art gallery
- Delicious food and drinks
- Sugar skull face painting
- Kids craft area
- Pictures with la catrina
- Over 100 vendors to shop
- October 1-3, 8-10, 22-24
- OC Fair and Event Center
- 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Tickets start at $5, Parking $10
- The OC Night Market draws thousands of visitors to the Orange County fairgrounds in Costa Mesa for a sensory delight. Inspired by traditional Asian night markets, offering an array of food and drink for visitors to indulge in from more than 100 chefs & food vendors. Plus, guests can shop for merch, peruse handmade goods from talented artisans, participate in games, get crafty, enjoy live entertainment, and more.
- Sun, October 10, 2021
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM PDT
- Historic Main Street, Garden Grove
- 12911 Main Street
- Annual Elvis Festival celebrates the life, the music, the interests and inspiration of the King of Rock and Roll in an all day-tribute .
- Sat, October 23, 2021
- 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Anaheim Packing District – Farmers Park
- 412 S. Anaheim Blvd
- This event will feature some of the best finds in vintage clothing and accessories. And some of the best vintage scores for record lovers and collectors. Wear a mask and head out to Golden Years Market which will be set up outside in Farmers Park. Near the popular Anaheim Packing House, where you can drink and brunch.
Dome Fest West – Fulldome Film Festival and IMERSA Days Conference
- Fri, October 8, 2021
- 6:30 PM
- A Weekend Full of Immersive Fulldome Films, IMERSA Panels, Planetarium Presentations, Industry Vendors, Mixers, and More!
- Love Donuts? Who doesn’t? Enjoy beer? Us too — so join us for the sweetest event in your town!
- Donut Fest curates our favorite donuts and guests can simply enjoy a Sunday Funday while sampling donuts, enjoying beer, coffee and more with a fun-filled tasty event! We need your help to name your city’s Favorite Donut too.
Patchwork Show – Modern Makers Festival
- Saturday, November 6 and Sunday, November 7 from 10 am – 4 pm
- Join us at our newest Southern California Patchwork Show location in Old Town Tustin! This outdoor show takes place in the Farmer’s Market Lot at 245 El Camino Real, surrounded by historic buildings, shops and restaurants. Attendees can view and purchase handmade goods from local, independent artists and enjoy hands-on, DIY craft stations, live music, artisan food , and activities. Plan to visit on both days as the selection of vendors will vary. FREE to the public. Tickets are not required.
- Come out and meet the neighborhood in our parking lot for our 2021 Harvest Festival.
- Admission: Free
- Parking: Free Parking in our larger lot as well as street parking.
- Music: Live bands will be performing on stage all through the night. Enjoy our house bands, youth bands and The Wimberly Blue Grass band.
- Entertainment: Adults will be thrilled with ax throwing games, cake walks, Pie bake off competions.
- Kids will be wowed by our petting zoo, pony rides, inflatable slides, black-smithing booth, bounce houses, carnival games, crafts and a whole bunch of candy….free for everyone. No tickets or money is required for entertainment.
- Food: Families can enjoy Fresh off the grill $7 Pulled Pork BBQ plates, and $3 kids meals.
- Thur Oct 21 – 22, 7 PM – 2 AM
- Our Latin American Professional Alliance Community continues to grow. for this month of October, we produced a very different business event, we need to celebrate the spirit of Life! Dia de Los Vivos, so many of us need to re-charge, this is the night to do it! We are having excellent speakers such as Tayde Aburto, CEO of the U.S. Business Association of E-Commerce and founder of the Digital Alliance, more will be announced in the coming days. We want to thank our partners at Chase for once again participating with us in listening to the capital needs of our members. Once we handle business, we will have live music, karaoke, and a Custome Party. We will be celebrating several Lapa member’s birthdays so come ready to celebrate. Together we are stronger!
- Sun, October 3 10 AM – 2 PM
- Families and children welcome to celebrate our Fall Carnival at Le Petit Gan International Preschool in Beverly Hills!
- **Carnival Games**
- **Pumpkin Painting**
- **Cookie Decorating**
- ** Snacks & Drinks**
- **Craft Station **
- Free community event, 2nd annual fall festival and book fair
- Wear your costume, get free books, games, prizes, face painting and more
- Sat, October 23, 2021 12:30 – 2:30 PM
Pumpkin Patch and Fall Fun Fest
- Just in time for the spooky season, the Infield comes alive for the last two weekends in October with the Pumpkin Patch & Fall Fun Fest. Bring the whole family, there’s something for just about everyone to enjoy.
- 📍Santa Anita Park Infield (Enter Gate 6)
- 🎟 $5 for adults includes Program & General Parking; Kids 17 and under are FREE!
- 🎃 Pumpkin Patch
- 🏠 Inflatable Bouncers
- 🎡 Ferris Wheel & Giant Slide
- 🎨 Face painting
- 🐴 Pony Rides
- 🎪 Carnival Games for your little jockeys
- 🏇 The horses run around you. Wagering machines available.
- 🧺 Plenty of space for a picnic. (Outside alcoholic drinks are prohibited).
- 🍻 Biergarten around the beer stand (near the Center Fountain)
The District’s “Haunted” Trivia and Film Festival
- The District is celebrating Halloween this year with a family-fun “Haunted Trivia & Film Festival” on Friday nights 5pm-9pm from October 1-29.
- Bring your mobile device to play interactive digital trivia by Trivia Goat. It’s easy! Download the app when you arrive and the Trivia Goat team will entertain you with fun family-friendly questions.
- Get comfy in your chairs and blankets and feel free to pick up popcorn or movie concessions from AMC. Sit back, relax and enjoy the movie!
- Long Beach are you ready for some Halloween fun!!
- SO excited for a day of family fun at 2ND & PCH!
- ✨ Local Makers
- 🌈 Face painting by Karen Face Painting
- 🎃 Live Performance by Jack and Sally 11:00am-12:00pm
- 🔮 Halloween Activities- Kids are encouraged to wear their costumes
- 🎶 Live Music by The Nandos 1:00pm-5:00pm
- 📸 Photo Op By Lets Vibe Events
- Plenty of fun for everyone – pet friendly + kid friendly +Local makers + good grub + live music + photo op + FREE ADMISSION
Come sip and Paint truck and Pumpkins
- Join us at OC Taverne, San Clemente for step-by-step Instruction from Master Artist, Nick LeGuern on how to paint , “Truck and Pumpkins” painting. You’ll be using acrylic paints to create this beautiful colorful creation. . No Experience necessary. Truck drawing supplied All supplies will be provided for you. Have a fabulous time sipping your favorite drink and being creative with your friends at this fun class!
- Come support all your small shop Ghoul friends. Join us for a Spooky Halloween Event with over 50+ small shops, artist, music, food, Aguas Frescas, drinks, giveaways, photo ops and Kids Halloween Costume Contest. Bring the whole family for a spooktacular time.
- Saturday October 23,2021
- Elks Lodge
- 11551 Trask Ave
- Garden Grove, CA 92843
100th National Sweetest Day at Historic Sacred Heart
- Enjoy a variety of sweets, desserts, and full meals for this event! Family Friendly, Free Entry! Raffles and giveaways.
- Sat, October 16, 2021
- 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
- Historic Sacred Heart Chapel
- 381 West Center Street
- Covina, CA 91723
Ghost Walk Riverside 2021: Dark Places presented by T-Mobile
- White Park will rise with the magic of Halloween and expose what goes bump in the night. Featuring multiple theatrical encounters with the ghostly, mystical, and preternatural dark side of Riverside, this event is sure to daunt young and old alike.
- This year’s celebration will feature a single walking tour that wraps through the half mile loop trail within Riverside’s oldest park, established in 1883. The five acre grounds feature massive trees, diverse foliage, and the unexpected. You never know what’s buried there.
- Along the trail, patrons will be treated not only to the sounds and sites of Halloween, but to the crowd favorite Thriller dance production. The experience ends at the kids carnival and food court. You won’t dare want to miss the 30th annual Ghost Walk Riverside!