I have had this unit a total of One week and it has been AMAZING! Prior to getting the unit I wasn’t sure what to do to get rid of the humidity and lower the temperature when we were outdoors enjoying Camping Trips.
This Portacool evaporative cooler is one of the most portable coolers available. With sturdy rubberized wheels and 12-foot power cord, it’s simple to tilt and roll this unit into place.
Its large-wheel design makes it a great choice for moving into patios, backyards, garages and around warehouses.
Standing at just 35 x 20 x 19 inches (H x W x D) and weighing 35 pounds without water, you can take this cooler anywhere you need it.
- Oscillating Louvers: Spread cool air around your entire space by turning on the automatic oscillation feature – or direct cool air to reduce the temperature directly in front of the unit.
- Long Run Time: An 8-gallon water capacity allows for hours of operation before the need to refill.
- Indoor and Outdoor Use: The Portacool PAC5101A1 is approved for outdoor use like backyards and patios but can also be used in warehouses and semi-outdoor spaces.
- Manual Fill Door: This is a manual fill evaporative cooler. A door makes it simple to add water, which holds up to 8 gallons of water.
- Two Fan Speeds: Choose between low and high fan speeds depending on how warm your space feels.
- Powerful Airflow: Easily cool areas up to 300 square feet with this powerful evaporative cooler. It offers up to 757 CFM of cooling power to push cool air around your entire space.
- Long Power Cord: Versatile installation is available because of its 12-foot power cord.
- Water Level Indicator: Never lose track of how much water is left as you cool.