Studies have shown that private school graduates have been found to have better long-term outcomes than public schools. We know it’s hard to navigate through so many options of schools to enroll your children in, that’s why we’ve narrowed it down to some of our very own local top choices. Private schools are great options for parents who want to ensure their children get the most attention necessary to ensure their academic and future success.
Crean Luteran High School is a top-rated, private, Christian school located near the Irvine Great Park. Crean Lutheran’s mission is to proclaim Jesus Christ through Excellence in Education! With an enrollment of nearly 1,000 students, Crean Lutheran maintains a class size of 20:1.
– Open Mondays – Fridays 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
– 12500 Sand Canyon Avenue, Irvine, CA 92618
– Contact: (949)387-1199
– Find out more about Crean Lutheran High School:
Bethel Baptist School
Built a reputation on their student’s high academic achievements and outstanding character development. Located in the middle of Orange County, Bathel Baptist School encourages growth of all kinds, academic, social, and physical growth as well as spiritual growth. Bethel Baptist High School even provides each high school student with college preparatory classes which fulfill requirements for many UC and Cal State admissions.
– 901 S Euclid St. Santa Ana, CA 92704
– Contact: (714)839-3600
– Find out more about Bethel Baptist School:
Elliott Elementary School
Curated a community with their highly professional team of educators and specialists committed to the success of each and every student enrolled. Elliott Elementary is a California Distinguished School, a Title I Achieving Award school, and has achieved the designation of a California Gold Ribbon School.
– Open Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
– 18415 Cortner Ave, Artesia, CA 90701
– Contact: (562)229-7850
– Find out more about Elliott Elementary School:
Offers a French immersion program based on high academic standards in an environment that promotes resourceful, bilingual students. Founded in 1998, with a single classroom by a small group of parents and community leaders, L’Heritage Francais has established into a large, beautiful, light and bright campus, with every amenity necessary to promote a positive learning environment.
– Open Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:15 PM
– 222 N Euclid St, La Habra, CA 90631
– Contact: (562)475-5039
– Find out more about L’Heritage Francais:
Takes it’s name from the oak tree, known for its great strength. They believe much like the oak, their students will grow to have strengths of their own. Oakridge believes in educating students even beyond academics, providing them a moral and ethical frame of reference through lessons based on Judeo-Christian values.
– Open Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
– 19111 Villa Park Road Orange, CA 92869
– Contact: (714)288-1432
– Find out more about Oakridge:
Servite High School
A Catholic preparatory high school for boys in Anaheim. Servite offers world-class academic, extracurricular, and formation programs. They develop students through a process informed by the Catholic faith and strive to create an environment in which students feel welcomed and included for who they are.
– Open Monday – Friday 7 AM – 4:30 PM
– 1952 W La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92801
– Contact: (714)774-7575
– Find out more about Servite High School