Looking for resources for a loved one with special needs? Checkout our special needs guide today! We’ve included our TOP resources in the Irvine area to consider. We’ve done the research to help make your life easier, as is our mission!
#1 Orange County Speech Services offers Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Behavioral Therapy (ABA) therapy along with academic tutoring to the pediatric population birth to age 21. They are in-network with Kaiser Permanente, Easter Seals, many popular private insurance companies along with working with many charter and home school programs. **They also serve kids who have IEP services at school and don’t get ST/OT/PT in summer and use OCSS as cash pay or use their insurance to supplement school-based services.
- As a special offer for Irvine Moms: Families who reference this post can get a free 15 minute screening for ST/OT/PT by appointment!
- Open Mondays – Saturdays from 7:30 AM – 6 PM.
- 7812 Edinger Ave Ste. 400 Huntington Beach, CA 92647
- Contact: 714-916-0641
Find out more about Orange County Speech Services at
#2 Speech and Language Development Center is a school and therapy center. They provide services from kindergarten through high school and transition and into adulthood, ages 4-40 for students from LA and Orange County. They serve children and young adults who have special needs in language, learning and/or behavior.
- Open Mondays- Fridays 8 AM – 5 PM
- 8699 Holder St. Buena Park, CA 90620
- Contact: 714-821-3620
- Find out more about Speech and Language Development Center at
#3 Accel Therapies prides themselves in providing best-in-class, evidence-based treatment programs for children with autism and other developmental needs within a comfortable, positive and family-oriented environment. Their professionals and staff help children and their families enjoy meaningful, tangible progress as they achieve their developmental goals.
- Open Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 5 PM
- 2400 East Katella Avenue #800 Anaheim, CA 92806
- Contact: 949-630-8290
- Find out more about Accel Therapies at:
#4 Infinity Kids highly trained therapists from each discipline are considered specialists in their fields of development. Many of the therapies used at Infinity Kids are designed to look and feel like play, but address much more to help grow your child’s mind and body.
- Open Monday – Friday from 8AM – 6 PM
- 160 S Old Springs Rd #150, Anaheim, CA 92808
- Contact: 949-273-6503
- Find out more about Infinity Kids at:
#5 Speech Point is rooted from the desire of helping kids with Autism speak. They’re also a hub for the treatment of childhood apraxia of speech and are committed to staying on the cutting edge on everything that is related to the treatment of childhood apraxia of speech.
- Open Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 6 PM
- 220 Technology Dr #220, Irvine, CA 92618
- Find out more about Speech Point:
#6 Centra Pediatric Therapy is a pediatric clinic focused on helping people manage their child’s feeding and developmental needs in a natural setting. They are highly trained in evaluating and treating children from birth to adulthood with special needs to address all concerns people may have with their children’s development.
- Open 7 days a week! Mondays – Saturdays from 8 AM – 8 PM, Sundays from 8 AM – 5 PM
- 3002 Dow Ave Suite #114, Tustin, CA 92780
- Contact: 714-731-4668
- Find out more about Centra Pediatric Therapy:
#7 Behavior Frontiers’ Infant Development Programs are tailored for infants and toddlers alike who are at risk for developmental delays. Their culturally diverse staff will happily provide services in several languages and empower families with positive strategies that nurture social and emotional growth.
- Open Mondays – Fridays from 8 AM – 5 PM
- 2670 N Main St STE 305, Santa Ana, CA 92750
- Contact: 714-656-0354
- Find out more about Behavior Frontiers: