– 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
– 1-1.5 unsweetened coconut milk (or any milk you prefer)
– 1 banana
– 2 teaspoons vanilla
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts (optional)
– 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
1. Add the rolled oats and milk to a storage container and stir.
2. Add banana and mash well into the oat mixture.
3. Add all other ingredients, except cacao nibs and mix well.
4. Seal storage container and store in fridge overnight.
5. Remove from fridge after 10-12 hours and sprinkle cacao nibs
6. Add any fruit, nut or seed toppings
IG Handle: @poosh